Terms & Conditions
1. Disclaimers/ Warranties
1.1 This website is provided to you without any warranties or guarantees unless specifically stated. STB 360 cautions you that all the information contained in this website, including but not limited to details of attractions, events, accommodation, tours and experiences, is intended for general information purposes only and although care is taken, information may contain errors or be incomplete or become outdated.
1.2 While STB 360 has made all reasonable efforts to ensure that the information on this website is correct at the time of inclusion, STB 360 shall not be liable to any person or entity for use or reliance of any inaccurate information or opinions contained herein.
1.3 Where reference is made to suppliers of services it is recommended that prospective users liaise directly with these operators to confirm any information that they seek to rely on.
1.4 Any such reference made by STB 360 to any company or other entity or to their services or product is not an endorsement nor should it be construed as such endorsement of the quality or fitness of purpose of that company or entity or its services or products.
1.5 To the best of our knowledge all information that is included in the What's On section was correct at the time of publication. However, information is subject to change and STB 360 can under no circumstances accept liability for inaccurate information conveyed.
2. Use of Website
2.1 We retain all rights, title and interest in and to all information displayed on this website, unless indicated otherwise.
2.2 You shall not use this website for any illegal purposes and in particular agree that you shall not send, use, copy, post or allow any posting which is defamatory or obscene or which is abusive, indecent or in breach of the privacy of any person or any statutory legislation.
2.3 You agree not to send any unsolicited promotional or advertising material, spam or similar materials or any volume messages that may interfere with the operation of this website or with the enjoyment of this website by other visitors.
2.5 You acknowledge that absolute security of this site, or transactions performed on it, is not possible. STB 360 has the right to take whatever action it considers appropriate to preserve the security of this site or transactions performed on it. STB 360 is entitled to suspend your access to this site without notice to you.
3. Intellectual Property Rights
3.1 Please be aware that the content of this site is the property of STB 360 and is protected by South African and international copyright laws. All copyright trademarks (registered, pending or unregistered), business names and other intellectual property rights used as part of this website are vested in STB 360 and /or its licensors.
3.2 STB 360 wishes to thank our members, partners and stakeholders for the use of their photographs on this site.
3.4 You are permitted to print out or download information and content from this website for your own personal, non-commercial use. You may not offer for sale or sell or distribute over any medium, any part of this website or its content. You may not make any part of the website available as part of another website, whether by hyperlink framing on the Internet or otherwise unless you have been authorised to do so in writing by STB 360.
3.5 If you do use the content of this site for unauthorised purposes, or if you use any other intellectual property belonging to STB 360 and its licensors you will be liable to STB 360 for any damages it may suffer (which you acknowledge it may suffer) and you may also be liable to criminal prosecution. You indemnify STB 360 for every single consequence flowing from your unauthorised use of the content of this site and your use of STB 360's other intellectual property.
4. Collection of information and privacy
4.2 You give STB 360 the right to perform statistical analyses of the personal data provided by you and to use or allow other parties to use such data for research. No personally identifiable information will be wilfully disclosed.
5. Links to other sites
5.1 While this website may provide links to other websites, STB 360 has no control over such sites. Links are provided for convenience only and no endorsement of any party, products or services is expressed or implied.
5.2 STB 360 accepts no liability for the accuracy or otherwise of any content or security of any activity carried out on other such sites. Your use of such sites is at your sole risk.
6. Limitation of Liability
6.1 STB 360 does not accept any liability to you or as required by law whether in contract or delict arising out of or in connection with this website. You accept all responsibility and risk for the use of this website and its contents.
7. Jurisdiction Restrictions
7.1 This website is operated by STB 360 from its offices within the Republic of South Africa. It can be accessed from all countries around the world where the local technology permits.
8.1 STB 360 has invested and will continue to invest in the best quality security available to guard access to information, data quality and physical security of servers where information is stored. This site has security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under the STB 360's control. Despite these efforts, STB 360 cannot guarantee that a hacker will not obtain access to communications between you and the site.
9.4 STB 360's failure to exercise or enforce any right or provision hereof shall not constitute a waiver of such right or provision.
9.5 In using this site, you undertake to conform to generally acceptable Internet etiquette and to abide by prevailing law.
1. Your personal information is not required in order to access the website. However, from time to time STB 360 may perform research via surveys. All survey responses are voluntary and the information collected will only be used for research purposes to help STB 360 better understand the website users. Such information will not be wilfully disclosed.
2. STB 360 keeps track of the number of visitors to the site, the pages they visit and their duration to help us maintain accurate, timely, complete and relevant information for STB 360's business purposes.
3. When you provide your electronic mail address STB 360 agrees not to use it in any manner that you do not consent to nor alert any other parties of your address without your consent. It is STB 360's intention to only send email communications to users who have consented to receive email from STB 360. These communications will relate to promotions and offers. At any time you may opt out of receiving email by following the directions posted on every email communication.
4. STB 360 co-operates with all law enforcement agents and reserves the right to disclose personally identifying or aggregate information in connection with a subpoena or other court-sanctioned demand for such information.
5. STB 360 may place a "cookie" on your website server. STB 360 does not use such "cookies" to store passwords. "Cookies" do not tell anyone of your individual identity unless you have chosen to provide it.