Eendracht Semi Self Catering
Semi Self-Catering Units in house
In keeping with the established standards which you would expect from Eendracht, we have added another building 5 minutes’ walk from Eendracht. The same - but totally different.
What is it?
The building is a 1928 listed house that was restored in its original Art Deco style. The units are semi self-catering and most have their own lounges.
The 3 Units consists of:
- Two bedroom unit with sitting room (max occupancy of 6 guests)
- One bedroom unit with sitting room (max occupancy of 4 guests)
- Studio unit (max occupancy of 2 guests)
The units are serviced daily. The same services apply as with the main building.
When you book please let us now what you would like from the following Options:
1. We can leave a continental breakfast for you in your mini kitchen, OR
2. You can have full breakfast at the main building, OR
3. Provide your own breakfast.
We can also shop for you in advance and stock the mini-kitchen before your arrival.
Situated at 5 Minserie Street, it’s only a 10 minute walk away from the main building. The area is unique in its location being in the historic centre of the town, but in a very secluded street. Behind the house is the beautiful and most photographed “Moederkerk” (Main church) building, dating back from 1723, with its charming bells.
What you get:
The bedrooms are comfortable and well equipped. (International plugs, DSTV, built-in safe, amenities, ceiling fans, hairdryers, shaver plugs, heaters, etc.) Each room has two single beds or a queen-size bed with brand new 350-thread count 100% cotton linen and down duvets. An en-suite bathroom with shower, towels, amenities, etc.
The Sitting/dining room have a mini kitchen (fridge/microwave/zink/hotplate) with the necessary crockery and utensils, and coffee making facilities. Furnishing includes double sleeper couch, dining table and ceiling fan.
- Semi self-catering
- Secluded, but still within walking distance from almost everything
- Ideal for longer stays with your own sitting room and mini kitchen
- Serviced daily.
Please note check in and collection of keys takes place at the Eendracht Hotel, which is situated at 161 Dorp Street.