Guests will travel from the City Centre to Langa and Khayelitsha in our air conditioned mini bus and then walk around interacting with the community, learning about cultural traditions and historical facts, including a visit to a Spaza Shop and Shebeen, an ‘informal tavern’. Sample the hustle and bustle of this unique way of life by trying many of the local offerings, including a visit to the Community Centre where arts and crafts are sold.
OUR TOURS INCLUDE :
- Morning or afternoon half day Township Tours lasting approximately 4 hours - R500 per person (R295 children under 12 years)
- Half Day spiritually invigorating Sunday morning Gospel Tour lasting approximately 5 hours - R550 per person and an optional R125 per person for lunch with a local family (highly recommended)
- Full day Township and Cape Winelands Combo visiting picturesque Stellenbosch - R1375 per person
- Full day Township and Robben Island Combo (dependent on availability of Robben Island tickets) – an unforgettable experience - R1100 per person
- Cycling Tours of approximately 3 hours – a unique experience - R750 per person
- Private tours on request - R3900 (Half Day) R4730 (Full Day) excluding lunch
- School tours on request - let us delight and educate your learners. Tours geared to the age and school curiculum of the children.
As a local with extensive experience and a registered South African tour guide, Mzu Lembeni can give you a unique glimpse into the townships in Cape Town and their peoples.
Tel : +27 21 824 8976
Cell : +27 21 73 507 3622
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/imzutours/